Extended Settlement Plans
Transact locally or overseas for a value of LKR 50,000/- or more and enjoy the convenience of our Extended Settlement Plan facility with American Express. Simply call +94 11 441 4141 to convert the transaction in to attractive interest free installment plans.
Transfer your existing outstanding balance from any card to Nations Trust Bank American Express® and enjoy the lowest interest rates over extended repayment periods.
|OPTION A||OPTION B|
|Tenure||3 Months||6 Months|
|Amt. transferred from other bank credit card||Rs.100,000||Rs.100,000|
|Interest payable per month at 24% p.a. on other bank credit card for tenure||Rs.6,000||Rs.12,000|
|Interest payable on balance transferred to NTB credit card||Rs.6,000|
|Saving on interest||Rs.6,000||Rs.6,000|
Terms and Conditions
- The Extended Settlement Plan (ESP) is valid only for American Express Platinum Credit Cards issued by Nations Trust Bank PLC.
- The ESP facility will be subject to a handling fee charged upfront at a rate to be determined by Nations Trust Bank PLC from time to time.
- This facility is available for any local or overseas purchases of Rs. 50000 or above and can be converted into a 3, 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48 or 60 months interest free extended settlement plans. To convert a transaction into an Interest free ESP, the Card member needs to call the 24 hour customer service hotline +94 11 431 5315 and make the request within 30 calendar days from the original transaction date.
- Cash Advance transactions will not be eligible for this ESP.
- Cards with overdue settlements will not be eligible for the extended settlement facility.
- ESP Installments will be debited to the Carmembers’s credit card account on a monthly basis and reflected in the credit card statements similar to a normal transaction charged to the credit card.
- The total ESP amount will be blocked within the existing credit limit and the respective installments will be billed to the Cardmember’s credit card statement on a monthly basis. The blocking will be gradually reduced in line with the repayment of each installment.
- The Cardmember expressly agrees that the Bank reserves the right at its sole and absolute discretion to determine, apply and appropriate all payments received by the Bank in such manner or in order of priority as it may deem fit.
- Interest will accrue on any Installment or part thereof which remains unsettled by the payment due date at the standard interest rate applicable to the credit card determined by the Bank from time to time.
- In the event the Cardmember’s credit card is terminated, cancelled, not renewed, or suspended due to any reason whatsoever or any breach of the terms and conditions herein including nonpayment of dues under the ESP or any breach of the Card member agreement and the terms and conditions thereof, the outstanding ESP Installments shall become immediately due and payable in full to the Bank.
- The extended settlement plan is bound by the terms and conditions of the 0% Interest Installment Plan and Nations Trust Bank PLC.
- Nations Trust Bank PLC reserves the right to withdraw, modify or change all or any of the rules, terms & conditions hereof from time to time without prior notice.
- In the event of any conflict arising between the terms and conditions hereof and the Card member agreement the former shall prevail only to the extent the same shall relate to matters involving the ESP.