American Express Taste Program
Taste Global Dining Program.
• Get special savings and complimentary benefits at restaurants you love.
• American Express serves up over 700 specially selected restaurants from around the world. What’s more, each one offers you a special something on the house ‐ from 20% off your food bill to a complimentary bottle of wine. And with tasty recipes and tips from top chefs also on the menu, there’s plenty to savor both at home and on your travels.
Terms and Conditions
- American Express Invites benefit will be open for all American Express Card Members to use on an ongoing basis, unless otherwise noted, subject to the terms and conditions below.
- This benefit is only redeemable when paid for with an American Express branded card.
- The benefit is fulfilled by making reservation bookings directly with the restaurant in the American Express Card Member’s name and is subject to table availability. American Express Card Members can either call or walk in to the restaurant to check availability and book. Card Members have to identify themselves as an American Express Card Member at the time of booking or before ordering to receive the benefits on the dining day.
- The benefit is valid for seated dining only and cannot be combined with any other benefit.
- Each restaurant offers one of the following special offers as stated in their offer details and this is not negotiable: a complimentary appetizer from the a la carte menu (up to ten guests) or a complimentary bottle of wine (per table) or a discount of 20% on food purchases (up to ten guests) and will be provided by the participating restaurants in accordance with the provisions set out here. The special offer is non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash.
- Complimentary appetizer selection may be limited by the restaurant at its discretion and will only be valid when a main course and a dessert are purchased per person.
- The complimentary bottle of wine is selected by the restaurant and cannot be taken away or consumed off premises. The complimentary bottle of wine will only be valid when a main course per person is purchased.
- Exclusions may apply. The benefits are limited to one redemption per visit, per American Express Card, per bill, per table, unless otherwise stated; a restaurant may cap benefit availability to 10 guests per booking at its discretion.
- The benefit is available for lunch or dinner on any day of the week, unless otherwise noted. Blackout dates apply, please check with individual restaurants when booking.
- Should an American Express Card Member face any issues including any failure to fulfil the benefit, please contact the relevant restaurant. Alternatively, American Express Card Members may contact American Express Customer Services by calling the number on the back of their Card.
Sign Up for Offers
® 2020 American Express Company. All rights reserved. Users of this site agree to be bound by the term of the American Express Website Rules and Regulations.Nations Trust Bank PLC is a licensed commercial bank supervised by the Central Bank of Sri Lanka.
American Express is a trademark of American Express. The Card is issued by Nations Trust Bank PLC pursuant to a license from American Express.