Extended Settlement Plan
Enjoy Extended Settlement Plans with Nations Trust Bank American Express Explorer & Platinum Credit Cards
- Enjoy 6 Month Extended Settlement Plans with 0% Handling Fee
- Enjoy 12 Month Extended Settlement Plans with 7% Handling Fee
Valid for transactions performed between 01st November 2023 to 31st March 2024
Special Remark :
- Valid for bills of LKR 50,000/- and above.
- Valid for American Express Explorer, SriLankan Airlines American Express Platinum and American Express Platinum Credit Cards
- A processing fee of LKR 1,500/- applicable for each ESP conversation performed
- Cash Withdrawals, Fuel, Utility Bill Payments and Supermarket transactions will not be entitled for this Promotion
Call 0114315315 to convert your transactions.
Call and Convert Easy Settlement Plan (ESP)- Terms & Conditions
1. Call and Convert Easy Settlement Plan (ESP) Promotion [“Promotion”] is made available only to all American Express Explorer, American Express Sri Lankan Airlines Platinum and American Express Centurion Platinum Credit Cards (“Card-member(s)”) issued by Nations Trust Bank PLC (Bank)
2. The promotion is valid for transactions performed during the period 1 Nov 2023 to 31 Mar 2024 (both days inclusive).
3. Minimum value of the single transaction to be eligible for ESP conversion is LKR. 50,000/-or above.
4. The eligible Cardmember can convert the transactions into an equal monthly instalment of 6 or 12 subject to the fees mentioned in section 5 & 6 below.
5. Handing Fee applicable
|ESP Period||Handling Fee|
|12 months||7% of the transaction value and deducted upfront as a one-time fee|
6. A processing fee of LKR 1,500/- applicable for each ESP conversation performed.
7. Cash Withdrawals, Fuel, Utility Bill Payments and Supermarket transactions will not be entitled for this Promotion
8. The Cardmember requesting for Call and Convert ESP Promotion should inform Call Centre on the eligible transaction he/she wishes to convert within 30 days from the transaction date.
9. The Bank may at its sole discretion reject any ESP requests made by the Cardmember, which does not comply with the terms and conditions of the Call and Convert ESP Promotion.
10. Call and Convert ESP promotion is valid only on the transactions performed in personal nature
11. The total transaction amount will be blocked within the existing credit limit and the respective installments will be billed to the statement on a monthly basis. The blocking will be gradually reduced along with the repayment of each installment.
12. In the event cardholder settles partial value of the statement due value for the month, applicable credit card interest will be levied on the due balance in accordance with the Bank’s Cardmember agreement
13. Cardmember should inform the Bank if they wish to early settle the ESP transaction where relevant fees will apply in accordance with the Banks Tariff.
14. In the event the Cardmember’s credit card is terminated, cancelled, not renewed, or suspended due to any reason whatsoever or any breach of the terms and conditions herein including nonpayment of dues under the ESP or any breach of the Card member agreement and the terms and conditions thereof, the outstanding installments (including the Installments that are not billed) shall become immediately due and payable in full to the Bank.
15. Unless otherwise expressly provided herein, the Bank’s Cardmember agreement relating to the respective credit card shall apply to the installments and the payment of installments hereunder which shall be treated as a normal transaction charged to the credit card. In the event of any conflict arising between the terms and conditions hereof and the Cardmember agreement the former shall prevail only to the extent the same shall relate to matters involving the Call and Convert ESP Promotion.
16. The general credit card terms and conditions will continue to apply
® 2023 American Express Company. All rights reserved. Users of this site agree to be bound by the term of the American Express Website Rules and Regulations.Nations Trust Bank PLC is a licensed commercial bank supervised by the Central Bank of Sri Lanka.
American Express is a trademark of American Express. The Card is issued by Nations Trust Bank PLC pursuant to a license from American Express.