Enjoy Extended Settlement Plan
Shop Anywhere for Anything with Nations Trust Bank American Express and Enjoy Monthly Installment Plans
Enjoy 20 Month Extended Settlement Plans with 2% Handling Fee
Enjoy 12 Month Extended Settlement Plans with 1% Handling Fee
Valid for transactions performed between 22nd November to 31st December 2021
Minimum transaction value: LKR 50,000
Maximum transaction value: 100% of the credit limit
Offer excludes transactions made on: Supermarket, Fuel, Utility Bill Payments, and Cash Withdrawals.
Call: 011 4 414141 to convert your transactions
Anywhere Extended Settlement Plan (ESP)- Terms & Conditions-American Express
- This Anywhere Extended Settlement Plan (ESP) Promotion is made available to all American Express Credit Cards [“Card-member(s)”]issued by Nations Trust Bank PLC (Bank) (excluding American Express Corporate Card)during the under mentioned offer period.
- The point of sale (POS) or online transactions performed locally from 22nd November to 31st December 2021 (inclusive of both days) will be entitled for Anywhere ESP offer.
- Under Anywhere ESP Promotion, the Cardmember can request for Twenty(20) months settlement period with (Two) 2% Handling fee or Twelve (12) months settlement period with (One) 1% Handling Fee for any transaction on point of sale (POS) or online transaction performed locally by using American Express Credit Card issued by Nations Trust Bank PLC during the Promotional Period, provided that such transaction value is within the available balance and authorized limit of the credit card at the time of performing the said transaction.
- Under Anywhere ESP Promotion, the minimum value of the single transaction to be eligible for ESP conversion is LKR. 50,000/-or above.
- Cardmember may select any three (03) on point of sale (POS) or online transaction performed locally per his/her preference and convert under ESP during the Promotional Period. However, combination of two or more transactions will not be allowed.
- The Supermarket, Fuel, Utility Bill Payments, Capital Payments and Cash Withdrawals will not be entitled for this promotion.
- The Cardmember requesting for Anywhere ESP Promotion should inform Call Centre on the transaction he/she wishes to convert.
- The desired transaction must be performed during the promotional period and informed to the Bank within 7 days from the transaction performed date to be converted to extended settlement plan. The latest date for accepting requests will be 7th January 2022.
- The Bank may at its sole discretion reject any ESP requests made by the Cardmember, which does not comply with the terms and conditions of the Anywhere ESP
- The Anywhere ESP promotion is valid only on the transactions performed in personal nature.
- It is the responsibility of the Cardmember to provide correct information and the Bank shall not be responsible in the event of Anywhere ESP Promotion cannot be provided due to incorrectly and/or inadequately provided information on the transaction by the Cardmember, and/or Anywhere ESP Promotion is provided to a transaction other than the transaction intended by the Cardmember due to the said reasons.
- The total transaction amount will be blocked within the existing credit limit and the respective installments will be billed to the statement on a monthly basis. The blocking will be gradually reduced along with the repayment of each installment.
- In the event the Cardmember’s credit card is terminated, cancelled, not renewed, or suspended due to any reason whatsoever or any breach of the terms and conditions herein including nonpayment of dues under the ESP or any breach of the Card member agreement and other credit card terms and conditions thereof, the outstanding installments (including the Installments that are not billed) shall become immediately due and payable in full to the Bank.
- Unless otherwise expressly provided herein, the Bank’s Cardmember agreement relating to the respective credit card shall apply to the installments and the payment of installments hereunder which shall be treated as a normal transaction charged to the credit card. In the event of any conflict arising between the terms and conditions hereof and the Cardmember agreement the former shall prevail only to the extent the same shall relate to matters involving the Anywhere ESP Promotion.
- Nations Trust Bank PLC reserves the right to withdraw, change or modify all or any of the terms and conditions applicable to this Anywhere ESP Promotion at its sole discretion.
- Nations Trust Bank PLC accepts no liability for the quality of goods and services provided by the service establishment(s) involved in this promotion since the Bank is not the supplier of such goods and services
® 2020 American Express Company. All rights reserved. Users of this site agree to be bound by the term of the American Express Website Rules and Regulations.Nations Trust Bank PLC is a licensed commercial bank supervised by the Central Bank of Sri Lanka.
American Express is a trademark of American Express. The Card is issued by Nations Trust Bank PLC pursuant to a license from American Express.