Go Green with American Express® e Statements
Why wait for paper statements in the post? Switch to free online PDF eStatements from American Express® and we’ll send you a monthly email when your new statement is ready. All what you need to do is one of the following to view your monthly statements from wherever you are.
Access all your American Express Card statements in one place with Nations eBOX
Now, you can access your previous and current Credit Card statements via “Nations E-Box”. You can download and print your statements as well.
- Visit https://www.nationstrust.com/onlinestatement
- Enter your credentials and submit
- Enter the OTP which you would receive to your registered mobile number
- Select your bank account or Credit Card (if any) from the list
- Select the Year and the Month from the drop down menu
- View your statement and download if required
- Finally save the “Nations E Box” link to your device.
- Your National Identity Card (NIC) number
- The Mobile Number registered with the bank
- Last 6 digits of your credit card number
- Your e-mail address
Your statements will be delivered securely to your specified private email account, minimizing the risk of fraud.
Go paperless and you will be able to view your statement the moment it’s ready. Your monthly statement will arrive in minutes, not days.
Archive your statements electronically and save on paper, space and time spent looking for information. Or you can simply choose to download and save the statements you deem important to a secure part of your PC or disc for future reference.
You will be able to access and click through your statements at whatever time, from wherever you are.
Any time you need a hard copy of a statement, simply print one off in seconds.
Online statements are an easy way to cut down on your paper usage and help protect the environment.
® 2022 American Express Company. All rights reserved. Users of this site agree to be bound by the term of the American Express Website Rules and Regulations.Nations Trust Bank PLC is a licensed commercial bank supervised by the Central Bank of Sri Lanka.
American Express is a trademark of American Express. The Card is issued by Nations Trust Bank PLC pursuant to a license from American Express.